Send your article to the mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly prepare your article, focusing on current trends and topics.
- Combine with more co-authors (especially from overseas) will increase your article quality and visibility.
- Preference is given to original, empirical research articles rather than conceptual or case studies.
- Article(s) should be submitted in an electronic format MS word (version 2003 and above) in A4, Times New Roman, Font size: 12, the Line spacing of 1.5, and margin 1 inch for all sides.
- The title of the article must be short and meaningful.
- With the exception of page numbers, you need not include headers or footers.
- In general, the article should depict an abstract of 200-250 words with a minimum of six keywords.
- Abstract followed by Introduction, Review of Literature, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Research gap & Conclusion. The text should not exceed 2500 words.
- Inline references must be used, and references given.
- Pre-check the plagiarism level and ensure it must be below 10%.
- All tables, figures, and equations must be appropriately numbered.
- Pictures and diagrams must be original in nature and send the files in .jpeg format.
- All figures, tables and illustrations should be placed at the appropriate points along with the text, rather than at the end.
- Wherever available, URLs for the references and biographical statements have been provided.
The accountability of the research matter published in Gender and Progress: An Academic Journal of Multi Disciplinary Research (http://www.mtwujournal.com) is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The authors are solely responsible for the contents of the papers compiled in this volume. The publishers or editors do not take any responsibility for the same in any manner. Errors, if any, are purely unintentional and readers are requested to communicate such errors to the editors to avoid discrepancies in future.